Friday 26 August 2011

Mummy B'day

0820 is my dearest mummy birthday!^^...Before went to celebrate ,at first,I went for a haircut.During the college ppl came to my skul for promote their college stuff,ADONIS college had a game to get a free haircut,just need to write down your name to them,then ply a game,u can get a free haircut,pedicure,manicure,facial & bla bla bla....~~The company is near sg wang there,so in the early in the morning v ady went there....I juz cut a little bit only,so really looks no different with my old hair style:DD....After cut my hair,v went to sg wang n time square jalan-jalan.,cari makan^^. Walked until 6.30++..v went to Taman billion for craving our dinner:)... Suddenly i receive a call from my sis,she say got a job for me!!O.O..As a promoter to promote calbury  GOLD..Originally is damn happy,bcoz finally i can experience as a promoter ,bt unfortunately....the result is as a promoter,is damn tired,& nid to say a lot of things to convince the customer to buy ur stuff.I stand for 10hrs,my legs is already break!sosososososso tired!!Bt its already past tense,n i will get my salary after 1 month++.During work,u feel boring,while think of ur salary,u will put more effort in ur job ady.This is wat i want to say after experience in a job!^^
Always is my favorite GREEN TEA CAKE

BLACK CARBON BAMBOO CAKE

CHOC CAKE

A BIG GLASS OF CARROT MILK

FISH,CHICKEN&PRAWN STEAK

蒙古串烧鸡

GARLIC FISH & CHIPS

CHICKENCHOP with MUSHROOM SOS

No comments:

Post a Comment